Brace yourself for a thrill of a read. This novel was mazelike with a pace so fast it'll leave you dizzy. There is some graphic stuff; the killer was very brutal and unrelenting – it's definitely not for the weak-hearted. I enjoyed this book as well as the protagonist. Bernadette's powers make her intrinsically unusual, but she was a strong heroine; it was really interesting to read about her. I thought her chemistry with her boss was rather dull, but her interactions with Agent Creed (her deceased FBI partner) made up for it. I love the whole plot – how they conducted the investigation even though it was mostly based on Bernadette's hunch, how the suspects reacted to the interrogations, and how they finally discovered the true culprit.
(Note: This was also reviewed for Book Divas – CollectiveX)


1 comment:
Yikes, water related suicide is not a good way to go.
Post a Comment