I thought it was time I posted this up.
--------
For authors, publicists, publishers, or anyone who wants to promote their book on my page, there are a variety of ways they can do it:
Word-of-Mouth: If you have a contest or a book you want to promote, just email me. I'll be glad to spread the word about it on LibraryThing, Simon Pulse It, Random Buzzers, Myspace, and of course on this blog.
Review: You can also send me your book to review. I try to review everything pretty fast. I hate being a procrastinator as it only piles up more work to do, so you can expect your book to be reviewed soon after I receive it. If I'm not busy (which is very unlikely), then it'll take me one day to read the book after receiving it and another day to review it.
Please note that all book reviews will be posted on here, Random Buzzers, LibraryThing, Shelfari, GoodReads, and Amazon.
Currently I don't accept every book to review due to time constraint, but if you don't need a quick review, then I'll be happy to review it.
I don’t guarantee a positive review. I don't like every book I read, so you can expect an honest review. Even if I don't like the book, I try to offer constructive criticism.
Another thing I should address is e-books. I don't mind reading them when I don't have a pile of homework to do. The inconvenient thing about e-books is that I can't take them with me wherever I go. Therefore, I apologize in advance if I can't review the book.
The only type of books I don't review are self-publishing books.
Author Interviews: I don't mind interviewing authors even if I haven't read the book. Therefore, if you want me to interview you, you don't have to send me your book. However, my questions will probably be more general. Interviews will be done over email.
Contests: Contests are fun. If you want me to host a contest, just email me. The only thing I ask is for you to mail it to the winner.
Guest Blog: Basically, you can blog about whatever you want, and I'll post it on my blog.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment