Do people still read this blog?
So, I'm a bit exhausted because finals week was just last week, so this weekend, I've been out celebrating with my friends. Since I have some free time, I thought I'd drop in to say hi.
I haven't really blogged ever since school started. Actually, I've barely read anything other than textbooks and literature books.
I've got something to confess: my high school is pretty nerdy. For those that aren't in high school, high school really is nothing like the movies at all. At least not for me. Most of the kids here are smart, EXTREMELY competitive, AP-taking students with loads of extracurriculars, including clubs, sports, and volunteering. I have to admit I'm one of them, which is exactly why I haven't been able to find the time to blog. School comes first, right? I swear I'm not bragging, but I'm the type of kid who has been in a gifted school since elementary; and from there, I've been taking honors classes all my life.
Anyway, I'm sorry for not posting in forever, but sophomore year is a lot more stressful than I had anticipated. At least English is anyway, which really turned me off to reading and writing (*gasps*). You've no idea how many all-nighters I've pulled just to finish all my homework. For the first time in my school career, I probably won't get straight A's because of English, so I'm a bit depressed. I was pretty close too at 88%. I mean it is a pretty hard class. Last year's valedictorian and the salutatorian at my school didn't ace their sophomore honors English class.
School starts tomorrow....whee...
Grades aside, I'm back (for today at least). I've forgotten how much I love reading and writing, and especially reviewing. (=
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment